Monday 16 January 2012

Sunset

Today was a normal scheduled day to be totally dedicated to editing my new website, then I got side tracked and decided to purchase a new flash unit to replace my trusted Nikon SB-24 after breaking the hot-shoe adaptor. After hours of research and tight budget I opted for the Nissin Di622 mark 11 and costing only £90.00 inc delivery. When I take delivery of it I will keep you posted on its performance etc... if your interested.


Around 3 ish I looked out of the bedroom window and decided to catch the sunset at Lydney Harbour or give it ago so to speak. There were a few photographers who must have had the same idea, it was a pretty site after all and these have not been edited. Please have a look at the site though and tell me what you think www.oneeyeshut.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment