Friday 20 January 2012

Flash Unit

Sent Nissin Di622 Flash unit back today, I only ordered the wrong one, it was only compatible with my Fuji S5Pro and not my Nikon D2x. In saying that the mark 11 which I was meaning to buy in the first place and mentioned in my first blog would not be compatible with my Fuji S5pro and only with my Nikon D2x...Confused?

So Monday when Microglobe Photoequipments receive the Flash unit, I will now purchase the
Sigma EF 610 DG ST which is compatible with both cameras according to Sigma website. So to sum this blog up, I paid £90.00 inc delivery for a flash and returned, which cost me £7.00. The Sigma costs £117 inc delivery, so an extra £34.00 pound is required!!! Still it works out cheaper than a lot of Flashes out there lol. But it will teach me in the future maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment