Wednesday 8 February 2012

News...

I know its been 10 days since my last post, but nobody but me reads them. I have added some images of the Dean Heritage Centre in Lower Soudley, you can find them under commissions its well worth the visit.

I don't think there is such a thing as 'final adjustments'. I have been adjusting the website here and there all week! I have added more information on the images shown, so to give the viewer some useful facts or information about the area for example, I just hope it helps...

I have a few more commissions coming up over the next couple of weeks so I will keep you posted on them. Like I did with the flash!! I haven't had time to check it out in a number of situations yet, but what usage it has had so far the results are good. It will be used on some of the commissions coming up so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment